Europlastiques is recruiting
INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Your profile :
Organized and independent
With initial BTS training or equivalent in the field of industrial maintenance, you have a minimum of two years experience in this field. You have a keen sense of organization and reporting and are also able to work independently.
Your work environment :
Join a one-of-a-kind company
Do you want to work for a leading group who keeps its feet on the ground and its heart in the West of France? You’re concerned about your environment, that’s good, so are we! Are you committed and rigorous, both in your personal and professional life? Well-being means a lot to us. Do you value quality of life at work? Our production site is our pride, our site framework has been designed with and for our employees.
Your Missions :
– To perform preventive maintenance on machinery and equipment in collaboration with other services
– To organize curative interventions in case of malfunction on machines or equipment
– To participate in the selection of technical solutions for new equipment
– To participate in equipment implementation and transfer in collaboration with the industrialization department
– To participate in recurrent equipment malfunctions analysis
– To inform and analyse the CMMS after the interventions